Workplace Coaching, Corporate Fitness and Well-being ProgrammesMary from ForgetTheGym delivers seminars, corporate workshops and lunchtime talks all around Dublin City in offices, charities, clubs and private events. Mary has worked with clients such as Accenture, Deloitte, Statestreet, JP Morgan, PwC, Temple Street Hospital, Virgin Media, The Irish Times Healthy Towns Initiative and many more.
Choose the option to suit your organisation
Lunchtime / 1 hour Classroom based talksThe following talks can be delivered to corporate and private groups. The sessions are generally quite relaxed and interactive. Where appropriate a few exercises can be included in most. The sessions can be tailored to the fitness level of attendees. There is no running in any of these sessions – 100% classroom based.
- Running – How to get started
- Running – How to enjoy running and stay motivated
- How to train for your first ever 5k/10k race
- Fertility and Fitness – Tips for men and women
- Injury Free Running – Chirunning Technique Summary
- Exercise and Motivation – How to stay on track
- Mental Training for Runners
- Eating for Endurance Sport
- Staying on Track – Goal setting and fitness planning
- Half Day Workshops and Practical Sessions
Mary regularly delivers the following half day workshops to private groups in a classroom environment but also using outdoors for running and exercise. These workshops can be also delivered over a series of 1 hour sessions.
Training for the Mini Marathon (1-2 hours)
- Pain Free Running – Chirunning Technique (incorporating video of students running – half day)
- Training for your first Half Marathon 21km (one half day workshop)
- Training for your First Marathon 42km (programme of 3 half day workshops over 16 weeks).
Longer ProgrammesMany of the workshops can be amended to be delivered across a series of weeks/months rather than a half day workshop. Here are a few examples of how this could work.
Marathon Coaching Programme:
16 week programme with weekly/bi-weekly 1 hour sessions on relevant components of training. (see below for content) At each session, a logical check in point for questions, next phase of training and motivation/support.
Half Marathon Coaching Programme:
12 week programme with weekly/bi-weekly 1 hour sessions on relevant component of training. At each session, a logical check in point for questions, next phase of training and motivation/support.
Chirunning Coaching Programme :
6 Week step by step programme of the Chirunning Technique. This programme would covering new aspects each week and incorporate regular video analysis of students. (outdoors and indoors).
Extras delivered in programmes:
Mary offers full training plans and online support and guidance to workshop attendees, handouts, supporting documentation and a forum to discuss questions over the training period.