Are you ready to get started ?
Take a look at our Wall Pushup video which gives you all the tips for your Wall PushUp. Let’s aim to do as many Wall Pushups as you can in 1 minute. Take breaks whenever you need to.
How to do a Wall Pushup :
- Stand 3 Steps away from the Wall.
- Raise up your hands and place them on wall a little wider than your shoulders.
- Spread out your fingers and turn your hands lightly outwards on the wal.
- Make sure your index finger is pointing directly upwards.
- Disperse equal pressure through your fingers to avoid wrist pressure
- Tips of fingers should be no higher than shoulder height
- Pop up on your toes and engage your core muscles
- Keeping your core strong, bend your elbows to bring your body closer to the wall
- Breathe out as you straighten out the elbows
- Repeat for as many times as you can for 1 minute
If that sounds too complicated : (Our 50 second video makes these instructions a lot easier to follow)
Things to remember….
How to progress:
We suggest you practice this for at least 5 days before moving on to the next level.
Get all the daily support, tips, videos and feedback on our Monthly Challenge page.
Best of luck.
Make sure you have your doctors approval to start any new exercise routine. If you feel any pain when doing the exercise, please stop immediately. Correct form is important, so be sure to follow the tips and hints.
Before embarking on this or any other exercise programme you should consult with your doctor. By participating in the programme you acknowledge that ForgetTheGym or their agents cannot be held liable for any injuries or other problems that may occur as a result.