Chi Running WorkshopsMary leads 2 hour workshops showing you all the tips and tricks to make your running more comfortable, enjoyable and effortless. Inspired by ChiRunning Technique these practical workshops are suitable for beginners, improvers and especially injured runners. The workshops are open to men and women of all fitness levels.
What is Chi Running?
- Revolutionary Running Technique.
- Eliminates running aches and pains
- Strengthens Core Muscles and Posture
- Makes running more enjoyable
- Reduces effort of running
- Helps prevent onset of injury
- Protects body from the pounding of running
- Reduces risk of injury (knees, leg muscles, shins, ITB and hips)
- Read more about the benefits of Chi Running and how it works.
Workshop Timetable 2021
|Sunday 13th June||Newbridge House, Donabate||9am-11am|
|Thursday 2nd Sept||Sandymount, Dublin||6.30pm- 8.30pm|
|Sunday 26th Sept||Newbridge House, Donabate||9am-11am|
|Sunday 17th Oct||Malahide Castle, Dublin||9am-11am|
|2 hour Chi Running workshop||€30|
|Metronome (normal price €20)||€10|
|Note : A metronome is not essential for the workshop but many runners find it a great tool for practicing cadence and technique. Find out more about using a metronome.|