As always, we are always planning ahead, and wanted to share with your our plans for 2015 and give you an opportunity to suggest new ideas for workshops, classes and events. So far, here is what our calendar looks like. We are working on some other new projects which will be added to the list soon.
Our plans for 2015
- 1st Jan : Restart our ‘Plank a Day‘ Challenge
- 14th Jan : Launch of our Get Running partnership with The Irish Times
- 28th Jan : FREE Pop-up Classes
- 29th Jan : Workshop – First Time Half Marathon
- 30th Jan : Workshop – Chirunning – Running Technique
- 31st Jan : FREE Pop-up Classes
- 2nd Feb – 26th Mar : New Year Term of Classes. Timetable and Registration.
- 26th Feb : Workshop – Chirunning – Running Technique
- 14th Mar : St Patricks Weekend Running Holiday at Cliffs of Moher
- 28 Mar – 2nd Apr : FREE Pop Up Classes
- 13th Apr – 5th June : Spring Term of Classes. Timetable and Registration.
- 15th – 22nd May : Gourmet Running Week at Cliffs of Moher
- 8th June – 30th July : Summer Term of Classes. Timetable and Registration.
- 14th Jun : Running Weekend – Liverpool Half Marathon and Marathon
- 1st July : Dublin Marathon 16 Week Coaching Programme Commences
If you have any questions on any of our classes, workshops or private coaching, be sure to contact Mary.