Let’s make the most of the end of the summer. For August 2020 we are delighted to offer 4 week coaching programmes. You can choose to train 100% online, or if you are based in Dublin, we have an ‘online + class meetup’ option.
The dream team : You will have 3 coaches this August – Mary, Aoife and our Yin Yoga guru Linda from Linann Yoga.
Starting Date : Monday 10th August
- Option 1 : 100% Online : €59
- Option 2 : All of Option 1 + 5 FunRun Classes of your choice : €99
Option 1 : Online Funrun August
Wherever in the world you may be, come join us.
- 4 weeks of online running coaching and support
- Running training plan to reach your goal (see below)
- A weekly spot in Aoife’s Zoom ‘Beachfit from home’ class
- A spot at Linda’s ‘Yin Yoga for Runners workshop’ on Zoom
- Access to our private Facebook group for support/camaraderie
- Weekly email from Mary with the current weeks tips and advice
- Daily nudges and motivation via the Facebook Forum.
- An open door to email the coaches with any queries you may have.
Price : €59
Option 2 : Online Funrun +Meetups August
Suitable for Dublin Based Runners
- You get ALL of the above online programme BUT you also get to choose to attend any 5 funrun classes from our pick-n-mix list here.
Funrun Class schedule August:
- Tues 11th : Sandymount 7pm
- Thurs 13th : Donabate Beach 7pm
- Sun 16th : Killiney/Dalkey 9am
- Wed 19th : Sandymount 7pm
- Thurs 20th : Phoenix Park (trails) 7pm
- Sun 23rd : National Aquatic Centre Trails 9am
- Wed 26th : Sandymount 7pm
- Sun 30th : Grand Canal Dock 9am
- Tues 1st : Donabate 7pm
- Wed 2nd : Sandymount 7pm
- Sun 6th : Newbridge House, Donabate 9am
- You will choose your 5 classes when you book your place online, but we will be flexible should you need to amend these classes as the weeks progress. There may also be the option to do extra classes, if we have last minute availability.
- We will be in the Phoenix Park most Saturday mornings if you wish to join us there too for a run/walk and a cuppa.
Price : €99Book Now
More Information on August Programmes….
The beauty of both of these packages is that you do the running, when suits your schedule – but we get you out the door, pick you up on the bad days and give you pat on the back when you do a good job. You also get the option to join in our zoom classes live or via playback.
When we start, the first thing you do is set your running goals. Then, over the 4 weeks we will coach, support and motivate you to reach your goals- while you get out there and do your running ‘homework’.
Private Forum : At the heart of the programme will be a dedicated private Facebook group for only those people who are part of this summer programme. It will be a small and welcoming group. It will be there to help us all feel part of a community, let us share our experiences/questions or just to browse when you need a little motivation.
My running goals : You can choose one (or a few) running goals from this list :
- Get back running
- Enjoy running more
- Build a running habit
- Get faster and stronger
- Get stronger over 5k or 10k
- Build up to 10k from 5k
- Make running feel easier
- Improve breathing and technique
- Keep running 3 times per week
- If you want to run a marathon, go here instead.
- If you have never run before, go here instead.
Virtual Races : To help keep motivation up, you might like to join a ‘virtual race‘ to put a date in the diary or you can just enjoy getting outside for the summer with no real big training goal. You are the boss.. and we will help you get there.
COVID Compliance : All classes will be run in accordance to current government advice. Full details will be sent to all participants.
Come join us and get running and motivated this August with ForgetTheGym.Book Now
Note: As per all our coaching, there is no competition between our runners. We are all there to support eachother and encourage others in their running goal. We all have different summers ahead, and it’s great to have others on our side. There is enough stress and anxiety out in the world this 2020, we want to make running something that will take your mind off your worries and help you get some headspace.