We are beyond excited for our latest adventure. The location for our retreat is the incredible St Jean’s Retreat at Cordes-Sur-Ceil. Our hosts at St Jeans are the wonderful Chris and Liz (runners themselves) and the venue is the childhood home of Chris whose parents bought a ruin in the 80s and have turned it into somewhere just amazing.
meals are prepared fresh by local chefs and served in one of the many group dining areas at our private venue. The foods are locally grown organic or Bio as it is in France.
The whole setup is incredible. To have running trails passing literally through the garden and an indoor and outdoor yoga deck for us to balance out the leisurely miles couldn’t be more perfect.
The focus of our May 2020 trip will be on helping you relax, rejuvenate, run and rest. Helping your running motivation, technique and strength will be an added bonus too. As always with our getaways there is plenty of chats about running (and other stuff!), chill out time and sightseeing. Did we mention the pool?
So here is our plan:
Dates : Wed 6th May – Monday 11th May 2020.
Flights : We all travel on the same flights to/from Dublin/Toulouse and are collected from the airport by Chris.
Accommodation : 10 Luxury private bedrooms across the property at St Jeans Retreat. Everyone has their own room.
Typical Day in St Jeans :
Each day will look something like this :
- Morning Leisurely Trail Run
- Post Run Stretch/Yoga/Mindfulness on the deck
- Sightseeing or Relax
- Lazy Lunch
- Late Afternoon Run/Coaching Workshop
- Gourmet Dinner
The exception will be Sunday where you will have the option to take part in the local 10k run which actually goes through the grounds of our venue!
What’s included : (could this be an expanding block?)
- Airport Transfers to/from Toulouse airport
- 5 Nights Luxury private accommodation
- All meals (+ wine with dinner) prepared on site by local chefs
- Guided Daily runs and recovery sessions
- Private and Group Coaching with Mary and Aoife
- Classes on Chi Running Technique, Mindful Running, Foam Rolling, Strength for Runners
- Individual Run Planning session with Mary/Aoife
- Tourist Trips to local towns and trails
- Full access to the grounds, trails and pool at the venue
- Chill out Relaxation time
Whats not included : (expanding block)
- Your return flights to Toulouse
- Your travel insurance
- Massage by local therapist (Optional)
- Race Entry to the Sunday 10k (Optional)
Book your place : Sorry, this event is SOLD OUT and we have a long waiting list!