Chi Running Coaching
Mary Jennings is a Certified Chi Running Instructor having trained with Danny Dreyer, the founder of Chi Running.
Learn Chi Running with Mary
Choose from :
- 2 Hour Group Workshop in Dublin
- Private Class with video analysis
- Workshop at your Club/Office
What is Chi Running ?
- Revolutionary Running Technique.
- Eliminates running aches and pains
- Strengthens Core Muscles and Posture
- Makes running more enjoyable
- Reduces effort of running
- Helps prevent onset of injury
- Protects body from the pounding of running
- Reduces risk of injury (knees, leg muscles, shins, ITB and hips)
Read more about the benefits of Chi Running and how it works.
Chi Running Workshops
These Chi Running workshops are suitable for anyone who has a basic knowledge of Chi Running or who is completely new to Chi Running. Often attending are people who need a little refresher after attending a workshop in the past.
Mary will work through the basic principles of Chi Running but also pay particular attention to 3 areas which she has found the most helpful to runners :
1. Cadence – Running to the beat – how to use the metronome to make your running easier
2. Hills – How to enjoy hills, run with less effort and use less leg power
3. New Ideas – New and easier ways of explaining the 4 basic steps in Chi Running with use of new imagery and ideas that make it simpler to understand and practice on the run.
Cost : €35 – which includes metronome worth €15.
Cost : €25 if you don’t need a metronome.
Find out more about the metronome…
|Sat 28th Jan 2017. 11.00am – 1pm||Malahide Castle||SOLD OUT||Suitable for all fitness levels|
|Sat 25th Feb 2017. 11.00am – 1pm||St Anne’s Park Raheny||Book your place||Suitable for all fitness levels|
|Sun 12th Mar 2017. 10.00am – 12pm||Malahide Castle||Book your place||Suitable for all fitness levels|
|Sat 8th Apr 2017. 11.00am – 1pm||Newbridge House, Donabate||Book your place||Suitable for all fitness levels|
|Sat 27th May 2017. 11.00am – 1pm||Malahide Castle||Book your place||Suitable for all fitness levels|
|Sat 24th Jun 2017. 11.00am – 1pm||St Anne’s Park Raheny||Book your place||Suitable for all fitness levels|
Chi Running in your club
Workshops can be arranged at your club/workplace. Mary can travel to your club and tailor the workshop around your runners requirements and time available. Contact Mary to arrange.
Private Chi Running Lessons
Join Mary for a 1 hour private Chi Running Lesson. In this session you will have your running videoed and analysed. Mary will cover the fundamentals of Chi Running and you will receive notes, handouts and your videos. Suitable for groups of 1-4 people. Contact Mary to arrange.
Chi Running Holidays
Mary often schedules running retreats where the focus is on Chi Running.
Chi Running Success Stories
Just a quick line to thank you for Chi Running Workshop. I went out this eve for an “easy” recovery run with my posture in mind only to find at 5k I was seconds off my pb without too much effort! I can’t believe it! Thanks so much, Mo Farah better watch out!
Find out more
To find out any more about these options, or for pricing details, please contact Mary.